Thursday, March 13, 2008

Younger brother?

See see see!! What my younger brother said is so so true.. babi betul! He went camp this morning, and will be back at saturday mayb noon o evening. Know what he said to me. " Ah wei don't be lonely lo..3 days i am not at home don't miss me lo" "What de hell? i think you will miss me more k!" "ummm..I think that too, i will miss you. So maybe at midnight i will call you wake up to go pee. whaha.." "haha..see! i know u will miss me. Aiya, no need so hard call me la. I got so many picture, nalah give you 1. Don't lost it you know! whenever you miss me, just take put and see lo." And then he keep on laugh my picture, and said wanna vomit. babi betul! (i know i am pretty in ur heart!=P)wahaha.. And now i am alone, actually got tuition today. Maybe wont that boring, +missing my babi brother. Because yer wanna follow her mom go shopping, so we just postpone tuition to tomorrow lo. Haiz... i really very lonely now.
No 1 can talk to me,

no 1 can fight with me,

no 1 can eat snack with me,

no 1 can watch tv and complain with me.

haiz.. He know i will be boring+lonely. Why don't he call me chat? babi betul! Sure play until forget me. I remember you. I got camp at April also, 3 days also. Then you will feel de loneliness n Misses. =P.. hemmp!


You come back then you will know!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com