Monday, March 3, 2008

wow!

Hi buddy! I am back to bloggie now. haha.. As you all know i so long never blog d rite? it is because i very busy leh. Don't even have de mood to blog lo. But now my mood is back! haha...

Talk bout yesterday. huh! When working, around 9+. Rain very very very heavily!, and de wind so strong! until all de rain spread inside de my dad restaurant. That restaurant is open air wan la, got only roof. hehe... And of cause all de customer will chao lang want ma, if not they all wet d lo. At that moment, we all kelam-kabut d. Some customer quickly pay bills, some pula just wait de rain stop, their food haven served yet want la. Got 1 customer, so babi betul la! he don't want to pay bills, that time my sister go ask him ma.
You all want to wait or pay de bills first?
hah? we haven eat finish also, must pay a then i ma rugi la?
Uncle! i am not god, this rain not i make want la. I am also de innocent want.
Then i just pay?
Ya, of cause i will "ta pao" some food that you haven eat and haven served want lo.
No! i don't want.
Then ,y sister don't care don't want talk too much also. She just called me to "ta pao" all de food. After ta pao.
Uncle (while giving de ta pao food to him). Altogether Rm70+
Hami? i din called you to ta pao also la.
(I was like ha? gong gong o) Sorry uncle, i don't know. I just do what they all called me to do.
(her wife) you now halau us la?
hah? then what you want now?
I wait la, i want sit down and eat later.
But aunty!we don't know this rain when will stop want.
nah! (Giving me rm50)
Uncle! is Rm70+.
Wah! but now i eat half only leh.
Nor. (pointing to de ta pao food) I ta pao edi ma.
uh. Na (giving me another Rm50)
kai la! halau us d!


Walao!!! He so rich man! When he take his money out, got so many keping Rm50 leh. Some more so kaim siap. Apa la! Go la, de most important thing we din rugi ma. You unlucky only aunty!huh..But ha other customer so good leh. So patient some more din scold us. din make us more kelam-kabut like that babi customer. haha..That time i quite wet. So nice yet so cold.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com