Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday to my lovely Kai daddy^^

Only Princess is princess!! blekkk!! =ppp


haha.. Sorry for being lame. XD (only some of them know why i do this) ahaha

Well, 14 august my lovely uncle 60 years old birthday. Not a big celebration. Only have some dinner with family and of cause another family which is us, my sisters and brother and myself.

Why kai daddy? When my sisters, brother and i was born my parents already put us there. Take care by my anut and uncle also can say another family of mine. Till 2007, my parents decided to bring us back to their side. I admit i not willing to. I know how also i have to go back own family. But the life, the love everything from 1991 till 2007 not easy got fade away. Of cause not easy to get use to new thing. Expecially gonna leave my uncle and aunt already. This is the most thing i hard to accept. Crying, missing also got ler. Everything so heavy hearted.

And now i really really wanna thanks to my aunt and my uncle. Thanks a lot. Thanks for caring me safety. Healthy. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KAI DADDY AND KAI MUMMY^^ I appreaciate so so much!

Picture then^^
Oh? Ahahha.. See, he still look so young. not even like 60 years old lo. haha

The cap-pa-lang cake. XD

=)) I love you ehee..
Princess and lovely daddy^^

My brother.


My 3rd sister.

My 2nd sister. And my 1st sister went dating already. =.=

His daugther. Sandy^^ Pretty cousin!

His son too. hehe

and us.






And some ramdom picture XD

weiwei and weiwei. Well, his name also weiwei. XD

Jia xin.

Omg! so alike rite? huh..

My didi of cos. alike too. haha.. You look like girl edi la. doink! XD

Awww~~
Sweet sweet^^

Sandy^^

=))

Nice shot!





Wahahha.. this is funny ok. Pinky guyXD















That's all about.
Happy birthday again^^
Wish you healthy forever.
Happy forever.
And love me forever XD

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com