Saturday, August 15, 2009

Only Princess is Princess~

Well, sem break finally reach. I am so free now. Even now i headache also don't want sleep. Because i do MISS MY BLOG OH-SO MUCH! haha.. Hmm, Let's continue with Monitor's birthday picture first.



Having presentation before this. I was upset, That my 360 pop-up fail. T.T



My CA sir. I actually don't know what CA stand for. XD. And my finished art sir. Damn nice want. Nice to chat too^^


We actually already told sir about his birthday, purposely make him the last one who present. After present. Boom~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY song were sangs. Cake were bring in by 23^^





Happy birthday sei fei zai!!




All of us again share a little cake.


My lovely xin xin so cute. Spot herXD


Stefie. LEng lui though.

=))

Simon, chris and sei fei zai. XD


Eric, yongcheng, jing, lek, 23 and weoi.


US. CD 0905-3

Omg. so funny de me.


When baskin robin since sei fei zai love that.

XD

That'a all about.
More picture to go. But kinda lazy already. Now is already 2.30 plus. Omg!
Good 9 everyone. ^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com