Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy-Princess is Stresssssss yet Happyyyyy~~

Well, this week and next week is my final exam, final project and the end of first semester. Huh? Time do flies so fast. *thinking* hmm, In this sem, really a big experience for me. Learn new thing, and some family problem. Really got a super taste of sweet, sour, and bitter. I become more and more mature (that is what i think) but yet, family become more and more worrying me. For everytime no sleep, or sleep few hour or late back from friends house. Aiys.. What if my family do allow me to move near TOA. Huh, so so nice lo. Feel like travel up and down so much tired and waste time. Sometime late night back so dangerous. But dreaming la. This won't even happen want lo. So just trying my best to change, not to back late, and others lo.

Think a good way. Crossing A tough road, with a comfortable shoe. wahaha.. Created by happy-princess. XD.
It means, i am in this tough road. But i got something support me. ^^ Of course my friend, the gand of mine. They become so understand me, my problem as well. Tolerate, caring and advise by them really cheering me up. and er, i won't miss him. My lovely kor, whenever i got problem, i don't know why he can guess out that i got a problem. He will cheer me up, give me confident back. Awww~ thanks god that got a so supportive friends and kor for me^^

Last tuesday is my history presentation. So different, exhibition by our reinvention and advertising painting. Don't know how to explain much. Picture will upload later. and its fun working together with other class people. ^^

oh? Bluring me XD

Dear, jian woei me and kim^^
Dear, eric and me.


huh? why i just can't be cool??

ya, On the left is my reinvention painting. And on top the ferero rocher. My advertising campaign. XD


Hmm, 6 august. My lovely-funny-nice friend. Li chee han birthday!! haha..And today. 8 august. My sei-fei-zai-monitor. Chew Kin lek Birthday!! Same, So nice to see them happy.=)

Han~


Classmate.



All of us share 1 little cake. XD


us.



Jing's house gang. Left tik sheng the siao lang. XD


Me and xin xin.

Bullying her. hahaha

Will upload monitor birthday picture as now i didn't even get 1 of it also.

Stay tune^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com