Monday, August 20, 2007

19/8 HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

Yesterday is my twins sister birthday..haha..we celebrate at saturday midnight edi..cos sunday my sister bf got work so we celebrate midnight lo..haha..my 3rd sis (nicole) n my younger bro(teck) n i..think a lot a lot of surprise for my twins sister..haha..but quite hard cos my sis dun lik we all to spend money de..so wat we do also curi curi wan..haha..saturday..at afternoon..we told our parents tat we wan buy cake..then my dad give money to us..when we buy we wan giv to 2nd sis bf(vincent) cos cannot let them noe we buy wan..BUT tat time he dating with my sis..huh..so nicole called vincent..hey..dun tel my sis i called u..ok..u jus tot i am ur fren..ya!!!..watssup..ok..u now at where? pyramid..later i buy cake n go your hous giv ur sis ok...hah? (means y)..cos i dun wan let they all noe i buy cake..ok..o ok!!! After we buy cake at secret recipe..n then i wan buy something at watson..then nicole saw a small candle..then we decided to buy..haha..we buy 100 candles n cost RM 12++ only..haha..after finish buying thing..we wan go to vincent house..n giv de cake to her sister to keep for a while..at night we need to work..work until 11++pm edi..then nicole say to my twins sister my stomachache..i wanna go back..n me say i wan go pi also..so i followed nicole back ok.. haha..we r just pretending..cos we wan do something surprise..

make de small candles to some word..


T: Tracy(1st sis) J: Jessie(2nd sis)



Then i called their bf vincent n jeff to come my hse n dun let my sis noe..Here r there..



realise..only vincent there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^...cos another jeff cant called him..at last can called d..but we do finish lo..jus waiting 4 surprise..haha..then we off all de light..c so beautifullllllll...





the PRESENT.. haha


Surprise start now.........................i call my sis to come back home..hey..come back now..y? nicole stomach very very pain..huh.. We wait until very long..mayb a lot of ppl d..then nicole wanna go out call them back..jus 1 step out of de door..they come back edi..omg..me n vincent go kitchen hide..teck n jeff hide at window there..haha.. then my sis so scare we all shock her cos whole house also dark dark de..teng teng teng teng......when they goup edi then we come out sang bday song....n their bf coming out also..wah..so touch they all..haha..my 2nd sis cry leh..haha..then we called them blow out de 100 candles..haha..surprise finish d.........come have a look of some pic^^....


de cake..



my twins sister..



Jeff n Tracy..



Jessie n Vincent



Tat's all...........

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com