Thursday, August 9, 2007

5th days

Today is 5th day i goin to de persembahan merdeka wan..em..weather still de bad..only last monday..wow..de weather is very good leh..so miss it la..ok..tis 5 days i edi learn all 11 songs edi..then today teacher arranging partner 4 us lo..haiz we keep hoping to get a chinese guy..but 4 me i think wat guy also can but dun look ham sap ham sap lik tat wan la..jus lik some malay guy when c us keep say 'ahmoi ahmoi' lik tat..hear liao also geli a..then arrange finish edi lo..we convent wit teknik lo..actually i din hav partner..my partner din come..then..got 1 malay guy look not bad come find me n ask can b my partner o not..then i c him not ham sap lik tat wan..then ok lo..he sumore wan take pic wit me de..ok lo..i take wit him lo..hehe..he quite funny wan la..de weather so hot..then i no so got mood to dance properly lo..then my partner say lembut sikit la..haha..then kyalin wan first first is short then kyalin wan..after tat sunddenly get another look not bad also..is very funny..haha..huh..fion wan is damn cham..he suddenly scold bad word to fion..n cal teacher to change fion out..huh..so bad tat guy...hehe..my dad keep worry bout me cos weather so hot..then my dad go buy my favorite fruit..hehe..eat fruit good ma..haha..then i 1 ppl eat half of de watermalon..first first is..




after a while become...


haha..c i lik to eat watermelon..n whenever i am sink..watermelon will b my medicine..haha..so good...hope tomoro weather dun so hot la..

GOD BLESS ME!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com