Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hand PAIN!!!!!

today practice everyone hand got take something...me take wat kipas a..dunno how to say la..haha..i lik it..cos its green colour..so sharp leh..hehe..but very hard to take tis n dance la..i dunno hw leh..but ok la..its nice..hand very pain..tats y all thing no perfect wan..nice but make ppl hand pain..haha..goin back tat time rain heavily...i love rain so much..haha..i purposely walk slow slow..cos i lik to play rain de..until skol..more kao lat!! float a..my shoe also wet d lo..dunno tomorrow wan wear wat d lo..hehe..hope dun get sick..cos i hate it!! at bus..teacher say MAYBE at 27,28,29,30 n 31...need to stay at skol!! wat!!!because we need to go Dataran Merdeka..so must early 6.30 in de morning go..I dun wan leh....cos i scare dark..I scare when sleep without my sisters..I will miss my family..n at last I scare of skol...hehe...i want ask pn.maheran..wherther can dun stay o not..i can go early..even 5 am o 4 am...i WILL..de problem is..i dun wan stay at SKOL.!! hope can la..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com