Saturday, August 18, 2007

TaG tag tag...

32 LISTS START WITH I!!!!

~ I wan my skin fair back~
~ I wan to b more health~
~ I wan b more clever~
~ I dun wan myself so pig~
~ I wan to b tall a bit~
~ I wan to b slim gal~
~ I wan to b smart~
~ I wan to b more active~
~ I wan to b more brave~
~ I wan to b violinist~

~ I wan get good result 4 my final tern exam~
~ I wan to get awesome result 4 my spm~
~ I wan earn many many many money to go overseas~
~ I wan hav high EQ~
~ I wan happy 4ever~
~ I wan no worry~
~ I wan my first love b 4ever~
~ I wan to become designer~
~ I wan to b more hardworking~
~ I wan everyone to b happy~

~ I hope to hav more true fren~
~ I hope to hav mp3~
~ I hope my family healthy always~
~ I hope my parents dun b so tired~
~ I hope my 2nd family healthy 4ever~
~ I hope my bro can find her gf asap~
~ I hope my 1st sis interview can b accepted~
~ I hope my 2nd sis work target can skor~
~ I hope my 3rd sis exam dun stress her~
~ I hope my younger bro can go to bkb tournament~

~ I love u~
~ I miss u~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com