Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chinese new year, what a life~

Nothing special again for this year CNY. The same thing have to cross my life for don't know how many years. As usual, noon i will stay at home, or go ONLY uncle's house. Night no choice, work still. Aiys~ Yea, is already few years my CNY work with dad. Before this really got fed up with it, my friends all night outing so nice and me? working hard.

This year, i already accept the facts that i cannot run away from this at all. So yeah, i work happily. Daddy brother scold, i laughed. Customer scold, i laughed. Yea, i don't know why i found it funny giving others scold. I know it sound stupid. =.=

So long, i don't have any relaxing trip. Feel like, my heart is full of stressed, sorrow. I no longer crying out loud anymore, but my heart crying deeply. This is hard. WHEN CAN I HAVE A TRIP FOR ME TO RELAX FULLY?! =(

About my study. Overall is still ok. Drama, i improve i am not that self-consciousness anymore. C&S is fun, i love Marion so much although she always keep the fuck word out. She is damn experienced, i admire her a lot. I dream someday i can be like her, so confident. =) Indesign, over~ Figure @.@ ok~ The most problematic for me in this semester. Have no improvement at all. Haiz~ Perspective? Yea, is fun but quite hard.

A lot a lot of thing happen. Not in the mood to talk about. I hope everything will go away. Luck come back to me, please~

Random picture.






Love Fireworks~ 

Sister's friend outing.

Friends visiting my house~

Seremban outing. (sister's friend)

And 'lou sang'. Yummy~

More picture on Fb~ Chinese new year 10'

Good luck for the rest of this year 2010^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com