Monday, March 15, 2010

The curve-ed~

Woo~ such a long long time ago post.

Well, i only remember it is on Chinese new year holiday. That time i was having meeting, culture and society meeting at Starbucks, pyramid. The day before the night, baby told me that his friends wanna pass him thing through me, since baby is at his hometown that time. I really believed that, i even asked him that did his friend knew me before or what.

But what actually is he lie to me. On that day, he said his friend already reached, and i need to go out to find him to get the stuff. And ya, here it goes baby's surprised. He lie to me about that, he is the one who reached pyramid. XD We miss each other for so many days. and yea, he came back here earlier. hehe.. And and and, one thing! He bought along ROSE for me. Wahahah.. Oh well, i am not ashame of telling he is the first one who gave me flower. Because, i really hope the first one who give me flower is the one i love. =)

The next day we went The Curve dating. Went Cathay to watch movie, then walk around. hehe.. The most bad thing is our lunch. Is really bad, luckily not expensive. Some more the restaurant water burst out at the siling. Omg! Sia sui~



WooHOO~~~









Muackss~


























Look yummy~ But too sweet~




Peace~ XD

Another Long time post will be post soon. XD Sorry for the late. hehe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com