Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The song-ness~ XD

As i always hope for a long break. A long rest is at the corner!!! Woots~ Next week onwards is my semester break for a month plus. And and and, this sunday will go melaka for 3 days and 2 night. With baby and friends~ Can't wait to go. Hee~

In this coming sem break, i want to do a lot a lot of thing. I not sure i able or not. I want to finish up sweety pie that character series. I feel so sorry that i abandon that blog for so long. I want to do DIY for toys or make something. I used to love sewing so much. As now one of my friend make me think back how much i am into sewing. I buy those sewing DIY and make, i join sewing society as no even one of my friend follow me, i go learn myself. I just love DIY. Baby promise me to buy that don't know call what toys it is DIY one, we share and we make together. =))

And one thing. I really hope to learn back violin =( But the fees really expensive as my course is not cheap. I dare not to request learn back. Or else i found somewhere better and cheaper. I love violin so much i can really relax myself when play. Non-stop playing will happen when i start to touch it. So my reader out there, do you all know where got a music center is good and not very expensive one. Teacher! If you reading this, i wanted to know where did you teach other than Sunwave? I used to busy and no time practice my violin, until my teacher keep on nag at me. Hhaha.. She is eevon, even how fierce she is i will still choose her as my teacher. She is so damn good in violin, so damn serious, so damn care her's student. Aww~ Hope i can continue my violin with her. =))

Feel so empty that i can't do any i like the thing, except for drawing. PLEASE~ Let me touch one of it in this semester break la.

TOodless~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com