Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love power~

 
The first flower from baby =)

Relationship thingy is something really new for me. I found it hard these day. I know this is the period of understanding partner. That's why i found it hard. Not all habits or altitude that you can accept fully. Yet, i know that something that i can't accept baby will try to change for me. Yea, this is love~ We change to suit each other taste.

This period of argument is really a crazy one. Every simgle thing, a small or a big case also argue. Hmm.. I know first is my fault that make baby got 'phobia' on what i am doing. He afraid i make the same mistake again, yet i am trying to change. And  i really do change =) When baby got so-called phobia, he pula come out with a small problem that really make me so weak. I don't blame him, i knew i am the roots.

Most of the people know that i am in the relationship, they will said that 'oh? first one a, won't last long one la'. And the most acceptable reason is i am new, i don't know which i should do and shouldn't so i will make mistake. And it will be very hurt if you argue or what. Hmm~ i do agree what that.

At this moment, i really does quite a mistake. but thanks baby for keep forgiving me. Giving chances for me to learn from mistake, advise me and even convince me. =) But nowadays, i really feel not secure. Maybe i done lot mistake, i afraid of losing baby. I am weak if he get angry. My heart is so light ' piao piao ' like that. Luckily i am still rational enough, din do any bad choices.

Few days ago. I am so emo, sister scold me for no reason again. And i don't how me and baby argue again. I pour out everything to him, ended up i make him so messy of what he is doing. Aiys~ so sad. But this time we  end up with a really good one. Even he is tired, i am emo. We are still able to give each other confident. Hmm~ After all, is not that bad actually to pour out everything. hehe

As i said, love power is really so powerful =)
Baby, i hope You are my first, and I am your last one. ^^
Loves~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com