Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Canteen's day.

2 days ago is my school canteen's day. Em.. early morning already got thing happen, make me no mood at all. Then shir come fetch me to school together. I act nothing, and just have my fun as usual. My friend's stall game is twister. I am de first customer. Em.. not customer la, just have a demonstration to everyone see lo. Then only i play with cheng ying 4 times! haha.. 2 times she lose, 1 time me. Then finally we won, dint get de present until now. haha..They said spoil edi o. So nvm lo. I just want fun, not want de present also. hehe.. My friends came , kok keong n thiam hock. Actually ah long n soo ping coming also. But then 1 of their friend car got no battery. So suey ha? haha.. Then we go ghost house. Wait until almost 1 hour a. huh? Then go in, really scary,for me la. I keep on shout only. XD After that, we went aeon. Watch run papa run. HUH! such a boring movie, i even slept at there. Too tired. Go shopping a while, until my sister reach aeon to buy some present to her friends. and then go back!


Me n shir.


Me n mie.


Again.


Haha..forcing her to take picture. I just like to force her. XD


Don't want let me take her with de twister thing.


At last she posting. XD


Demonstration.


So chi kek..haha.






Like hip-hop ha? haha




Split man!haha




Wao! yeng ha..


Finally we won!


Got quite lot people waching pur show.haha..


? talking also snap pula. haha..


uh? who take? quite yao yeng ha? wahaha



Me n yee ling. She said everytime i saw her also take picture want. haha.. mmg lo. What to do? we don't know when only meet leh. haha..


Me n lee yee..


I just like to force her. wahaha


louisa de leng lui n me.


Same


Go aeon saw kenji.


Me n soo ping.


Mei ling, see wen n hwei hwie. saw them at aeon too..


Wahaha..my friend snap my picture that i don't know anything. End up with so ugly and look a like SOYA! wahaha..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com