Saturday, April 5, 2008

School magazine.

This few day, i was so busy doing all de stuff. Thinking all de stuff. And wasting my money for all de stuff. Aiys! I really don't know how to estimate de picture, and i go wash all de picture with 1R size. Result is cant fit. Nevermind then i try to estimate de picture inside de computer, de same thing happen. huh? At last i go ask my friend, she said use excel to estimate. Haha.. i have done that, and my friend help me to scan it out. When my friend past it to me, and 1 of de teacher, who relieve my class saw that. And talk a lot about magazine thing. She said don't used to scan because will not clear and this and that. But i told her i have no choice la. Go wash de smaller size also cant fit, already waste my money la. Then she go take past year de example gave me see. So funny la, i dint said don't believe you also la. haha.. Only individual picture i used to scan, others wash. hehe.. finally yesterday i have done that. haha.. can Study for exam d. Wish me luck. XD

Look quite complicated rite?


First page.


Second page.


And 5A! i love this..hahah

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com