Friday, April 18, 2008

RAmdom.

It's 9.30am now. Yup, i skipped my school today. Because later 2.++ noon, i have to go camp edi. And i wanna sleep more, then more energetics ma. How i know my stomachache at 8++am. De first time early in de morning i go toilet, and then i can't sleep back. So boring, and come blogging. I got a lot thing to blog then XD.

Ya.. I going camp later. 3 days n 2 night. at hulu langat, i don't know where la. haha.. So excited! i brought a lot of snack there, that is de most important for me. and some common thing lo. I will take as many picture as i can. haha.. and don't miss me ya^^..

And then last Tuesday and Wednesday i went to see basketball MSSD at kwang hua school. De first time and de last time i been going. Aiys.. Tuesday i went is convent vs kapar. De kapar all so big size. nonono.. is small size, but fat? hahaha.. So semangat de first day i going. Keep on cheer cheer cheer. Wednesday want is convent vs kwang hua. ISH!! geram betul la. I don't know much about basketball thing, and yet i know a bit la, that a bit also can make me geram. Actually i want go for final, but then i got no transport to tuition later. So i dint go lo. And convent not going to final. AIYS!

I went school, got ceramah. Good for me then. Before that got minor after Spm education fair there. and yesterday got ceramah. I keep on ask about Interior design, Interior design, and Interior design.haha.. I just like to do something that using my feeling, and i like to decorate thing. So i choose design lo. First i choose graphic design, but then not really good because its too wide. then i choose interior design.

De last Wednesday i go watch ah long movie, that i really hope to watch. That time is to accompany my uncle. Then my sister had arrange for us. Know what, ok me.. She buy ah long ticket for me, and call me to be more mature. But how ha? i dint look mature even though i dress myself look mature. Then i don't bother i just go in with selamba face. And i din get caugh. My brother. he can't to be mature at all la. So my sister buy other ticket for him, not call him to watch other but with that ticket to come in ah long room. Kan chong betul. Ho chai, that my brother sit de place got no people sit. And then got nothing happen, we enjoy de movie so so much! hahaha..yet, so funny then. hahah..

And yet yet yet!! My history paper get A1 leh! wahahha.. And i told someone that so support me. When i feel to give up, and got lots of problem, that time he will suddenly appear infront of me, and advise me, console me. He called me to allow him to help me, and listen to what he say. Then i feel ok lo so good that got people willing to help me this stupid person. Then he really told me a lot thing. I man man go catch up. And yet i success with 1 step. My history that everytime fail or atas pagar want. Now i got an A1 for that. haha.. i told him. He very happy, and i happy too la. XD.. haha.. He is just someone that god sent him to help me. And i be back myself that is happy-go-lucky de me! Thanks lot to him!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com