Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You Change!

PAST
You said must take care aunt and uncle,
You said they are my mom n dad also. You borned me, they care me.
You said must sayang them.
You said big already must give them good life.
You said when we move to ur there, must call them come eat also.
You said when we are not there also must think we are there.

NOW
You said de everything is just upside down!
You don't let us find anut and uncle since we moved!
You don't want us call they eat with us!
You don't let me go care my aunt when she sick!
You don't let me go back de house when i am so so free!

Haven until 1 year i moved in here, my aunt had just pass away. In that months i everytime miss my aunt so so much. Finding way and time go my aunt house. Even i used to bluff, i know it is bad. But you force me o do that! WHY!
Now my aunt have pass for around 4 months d. When having funeral time, we cried like hell. You told us, don't cried anymore. Now most important thing is care our uncle. But now! You don't let us care him anymore. You don't let us eat with him, even call him! You said uncle is most important, but now what the hell you talking bout now! You don't let me siting bus back uncle home, it only once a week. Hey! is ONCE A WEEK!!! You said it is a stress for us to care uncle, but i don't think so. I feel better when i care him. I din care much also, i just called him come eat and sometime called him ask eat d not. Just like that. I don't think it is a stress for me. You don't let i go, i feeling more bad. I din't care my aunt that much and she just pass away. Now i feel i wanna care my uncle, i don't want feel regret. But u don't let. why? WHY!! Why you want force me to do everything u don't like?Why you want force me to don't wanna listen what you said?

Please! I feeling tired, really. Can you stop finding thing to give me fan. I want concentrate my studies, i don't have time anymore.
Please do think of us!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com