Friday, April 11, 2008

Long long post!

Today i saw someone come to school. Em.. maybe taking cert or what i don't know. So surprise that she came. That time suddenly reflash back. We can say for quite a good friend. Can say quite a good cooperative when cheerleading's time. I still remember she like so much to called me "jelly girl". haha..know why? because i dance with no energy. That time i was just form 1. Started form 2 time. She started to hate me, i really don't know why. Maybe i am too jelly or what make her pissed of me, or else i have done something wrong. aiys! She scoled me a lot. I really scare of her. Until today she saw me, i saw her. And we act don't know each other. And i really can feel she really hate me a lot. Today i reall hope she come to me and say HI. Its more than enough. But she dint.Haiz..


And i brought CJ7 don't know when already. OMG! I love it so much. haha.. And did you all watch de movie? SO funny, SO touch and SO cute rite?haha..

Oh, I love it so much.


Studying also?


what de big head.


fierce look.


oh, dying.=.=


And die.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com