Friday, September 11, 2009

Being left out is bad~ =(

Let's continue with lagoon thingy. haha.. A enjoyable day for me.

A flashback to kid when they trying to upside down de "penampung" when got once my leg stuck up there, And my face was inside the water. Wahsai! Kan chong. I remember back when i was kid. Some of my cousin play with this. And the same thing happen, i couldn't swim up back because my leg was stuck. Then one of my cousin come and 'rescues' me. And i crying out loud. ahahha..

Funny. That time really make me remember back. But this time i swim up myself. *i know it sound easy* hahaha.. But for me no lo. I scare water want. I scare i can't breath even for few second. I will become panic. Aiyss~~ No choice. I born with lack of oxygen.

After all, super tired. I went back early since my sisters don't let i go dinner with them. Went back early go pasar malam with chin and shyan is fun! Miss them so much! ahha..
The next day. BODY ACHE!

Picture sharing time^^


Hoho~ On the way going.


Spot me?? Siao lang la! His hand blocking.


AHha.. Dear dear peng do de.


The first game we goes. @.@


Even we played 2nd time.XD

ERrrr~~

Han~ And behind middle finger by chris. ahha

No mouth, no eyes and no ear.

Ai! i died already.


@.@

Me and sam^^

Dash-2 melvin and alberd.

=)

Dash - 3!

Yeah!

Black!


hoho.. So called faked dash-3 monitor? siao cute kim. aahha



bahahah. Untung la bro u. XD

And this is what they did at FB. Tag me and xin. XD Touch but scary.

Well, now is already 2.30 am.
I got to sleep now. If not daddy will scold. XD
GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com