Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fulllll Housee!! 12/9

Woots!! Went full house yesterday. Finally! Since last semester i hope to go so so much. XD A nice place. Princess feel were there. White white and white!

3 car including myself. My car was the first car which gonna lid them go. Well, i am the driver of cause i am not gonna see map. haha... this job 23 does it. And funny thing happen. We thought we are in the right way to the tunnel. Manatau! The wrong want! This time go no way out, no way to make u-turn. And so we choose go back to sunway and start the journey again. =.=

This time we called han to sit my car. So 23 and han together see the map. And at last we reached!!

A lot of picture. I not gonna upload all of cause. I will choose some as the main.
Enjoy it^^

Full house. Full of food, shirt, a lot a alot thing!


Expensive! Not eveytime go also. So ok la. Spend for eat. worth! ahha

Yummy dessert.

Playing with the spec.

bahahaha!

Nice bling bling*

Nice floor huh?



WootS!

My yummylicious lamb chop!

So princess feel the bed!

Nice picture on the wall.

Nice shot by xin~
I miss my violin!

Posing with the car. XD


Posing with the wall.

hello~~

Love~


@.@

That's all! Nice and fun trip.
Loves~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com