Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The first day of 2nd semester~

Phew~ Well, today the first i was late to class. hhaa.. I so geng, 9.30 class. I 9 only start my car. Omg! i not dare already. Rushing like hell. haha.. Step into class. Heard something said by Reis to another lecturer. Then all of so sudden, The lecturer miss what don't know shout. SO WHY ARE YOU ALL LATE? With fierce voice. I stunt there looking at her face don't know what to answer. And suddenly all bust out laughing. And the lecturer said okla okla. Miss scare already. And i erm.. speechless. ahahhah.. Well, what a good start of semester. =.=

Hmm, honestly. I started to feel scare and stress about it. Only today. TODAY! The lecturer intro design 2 and letterform. I do feel it so hard. HELP!!! Cannot breath man!

So let's share about lagoon time! Erm.. a very fun want. Very tired want. And the most AWESOME want!!! I enjoy it so so much! ahahha .. Ai! Picture lazy today. Maybe tomorrow continue.

So stay tune!! ^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com