Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy-Princess give people laugh. T.T

Ya! Is true! Yesterday, working that time! One of the customer called me.
He said he in Cantonese. I want ' Tang lei'. Then i thought is 'Tang hun' one type of mee la. and so i said 'Yat kor wan sek keh?' ( One people eat?). Then they started to laugh. I was so blur there. I don't know what they laugh. The same fella show me what he want. You know what, A box of cigarette. Name DUNHILL!! Wahsai! I got speechless. Dunhill dunhill la. Say what 'tang lei'. Kanasai! I so pai seh they keep on laugh! Ish!!

HRG!! Forget and forgive^^ (Learn form peng XD)

Well, here is some news. I straighten my hair already. and! My hair longer already. haha.. Damn happy with it lo. XD




Nice?? ehhe..

Last thursday. Went skating with xin, eric, sheng, 23, jing, SL, peng, weiting, and xin's sister. Some of them already know how to skate. And er, i most also guild peng. I make her fall so many times. Pai seh. I do fall too. And now, nice blue black at my knee. XD Erm, nothing much to talk about. One word, Awesome! I do enjoy it^^

Here are only few picture. Because other sam lost it ler. hehe..



And and and! MERDEKA!!! ahha..
Today went genting. And now, i feel i am so hot. face red red. Got flu! Damn it! I don't want sick lo. This Wednesday going lagoon ler.

God bless~~
Picture will upload after i got it all. ^^

TIll here then~
=)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com