Saturday, December 26, 2009

First christmas eve with u =))

Opps~ i blog so often nowadays. Woots!

Merry Christmas everyone! ( yea, i  know i am late). XD I love so much this year Christmas celebration. Not a big one, not a special one. But with the ONE, and the nice place ONE~ =)

Christmas eve which is 24th. So surprise that my sis allow me to have dinner with my dear. And yea, i don't wanna be so greedy so i choose to went in the afternoon. We plan to watch movie. But i ruined all the time, i am late. 2 noon only i reached his house.=.= And yea, we only able to shopping around The curve, Ikea and Ikano. XD Before this went pyramid bought present to each other. Baby bought me purse, and i bought him fullhouse shirt that i like it so much of cause he like too la. XD

Reached The Curve Ooverall the decoration is not bad. but nothing gave me sound wow! We shopping around and went Ikea and Ikano too. Dinner went The Appartment. Something funny happen make my dear keep on laughing. haha..

That's all? Nop! hahah.. Baby do some little surprise in his room. I keep said i won't expect much from you one la. this and that. * i am bad i know* XD and yeah, that is something out of my expectation. Omg! hahhaa. I so simple, and so so nice. =)  And a big Toblerone Awww~ XD Thanks so much darling for a little surprise. =))


 Another black color^^

 

 

 
 He bought the christmas hat. XD

 
 So-called princess cake. He love to eat so much. It really taste nice. Yummy~

 

 

 

 
 The apartment. *so sad of the picture quality, i snap using my phone cannot expect much*

 

 

 

 
 Turkey~ XD

 

 
Apple crumble for the dessert. Is delicious~ =)
Overall for the meal is not bad. I rate 7/10 then. hehe

 
 And yea, this is the light. Nice huh? =)) *don't jealous =pp*

Back home, my 2nd sister bring me and my didi to someplace i don't know call what. Below genting only. And yeah, a place can see the whole KL. Awesome!



So tiny!


 Gasonline~

 

That's all about. A Christmas eve with my lovely dear, and a nice height place. Woo~
Thanks dear for everything^^
Yet, Bad guy met with tough girl what will it be.. XD
Toodles~ Merry Christmas!



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com