Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh yeah~ Another outing =))

Yeah, another outing with baby and my didi as well. XD Went 1u, something funny happen in the morning. We went there so early 9 ++ am. and ya, the car park place haven open also. haha! OMG! We got to park our car outside then. Kelian my little sa sa XD But that is convenience for us. Is so near. XD

We watched avatar, first time at GSC. Woo~ that is real nice movie with comfortable seat! *thumbs up* The movie is nice Until i don't know gotta use what word to describe the awesomeness of the movie. You must go watch, if you haven watch. XD I love their world so much, so woO~ haha..

Well, have not very satisfied lunch this time. Very rare for this post. We have our lunch at New York New York Deli. Hmm~ a kind of normal from other western restaurant. And yeah, nothing special. Only Few plate we order already can be so full. See, this mean not really nice lo. I keep repeat that. XD hahaa..



 That is fun~ I miss my childhood time XD



 Ok fine~ I don't know what he build~ =.=

 
 Mine below-house. and baby-love~ XD

 

 

 
 So-called, robot? XD wahhaha

 
 Yea, new york new york deli~

 

 

 
 Still fine for this~
 


 I rate this 2nd nice~

 
 and this, i don't like. hehe..

 
 Dessert not really nice also. Aiys~

 
 Ss~ Pai seh still want take picture. geh kah~ XD

 
 =))

 
 This is cute~ hahaha

 
And again~ Merry christmas =)

Oh yeah~ Today is 22nd december. Which mean another month of our love. =) 2nd anniversary wey~ XD haha.. Well, nothing much to say. I love you as usual. haha.. and yeah, next semester we got to go own major already. Hope everything still go well like usual. =))




I do this by illust and photoshop. Walao~ So chiang already la me. hahaha..
Till here then,
Heart you baby~ =)



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com