Monday, December 14, 2009

I am fat!!

Woo~~ Friday night~ Again have a damn full dinner with my dear. hmm.. Ok, i will show why i will say i am fat by picture.XD

Yet, i do enjoy it la. I love to eat so much, i just don't know how to find any nice food. Yea, my dear know, so he bring me go. and i eat till i song. =.= Damn~ He everytime order damn much one. hahah.. Yea, i know he love me that's why he wanna order any nice food for me. And end up with few cups of desserts. woo~

And yea, even my friends said. He everytime bring you go eat holiao. ' Yang dao fei fei pai pai' @.@ And ya, i am now. =.=

See~ 2 people meal. @.@ Thursday @.@



Wednesday LCS presentation~ Baby look pek cek. =pp Yea, my fault. I forget he waiting for me at library, for so long. Sorry yea =)








We like this. =)


Full house again. XD



From this~
 
To this~


And this~


And we finished up! Omg!


Not yet! With my lovely cupcakes too. @.@

 
I admit, i am full. But it still nice. whahha


You are fat. =pp


Fine me too =.=

 



Saturday, the last day~ Went xing ting wei for lunch~




2 cups of desserts~ OMG!


After princess and the frog movie, baskin robin!!

 

 

 

 
Yea, chrismas is reaching. XD








Popi~ I can out for christmas..~



And for today, Deng deng deng deng~ We went midvalley for shopping and discuss about 'our' blog Along with my didi. Yea, we gotta come out with a blog with some cute character design by us. Stay tune for that. I will announce when its out. XD *excited*. 

Ok, come back to topic. Well, this time i bring along my didi there. They were enjoy so much, i never expect that. I am so happy with their interaction. So funny. Dear this time lost, my didi much more geng edi. omg! hahaha. And again. Go lunch, i forget what name already. is still very full. Duh~





 

 

 

 



 

 

 

See see see~ This is why i said i am fat now. hmm..

Ermm.. well, this few day i make baby fed up quite much time. I am so sorry for my stubborness dear. A lot a lot i wanna say, but i don't know how to say. I know you understand. That is enough. =)
This make me got confident back. =)

 永成 says:
*i got another story
*haha
*then hor
*last time my ex like that
*she let ppl use dy
*then after that come n find me n told me how buey song she is
*i was like...
*scold her n then said i hav already reminded her
*she deserves it
*then now only i noe
*i should giv her my shoulder but not keep scolding her=="
*ya i m bad
*but not this time
*=)
*it is past tense
*totally~
*^^
*u can de larr
*u r ah wei lehh
*mai siao siao~


SingWei says:
*T.T
*u hor..


永成 says:
*wad?
*u make me change larr
*ut love cover up everything =)
SingWei says:
*u push me down then pull me up..
*hate u la..
*ishh..


永成 says:
*i where got
*walao just now i apply my past feelings mah
*after i think of the after effects then only i noe mah
*better than i wake up too late larr
*aiyo sweetheart
*how u think leh?
*not touching meh?
*hello i really change a lot
*u go ask my first gf n see....
*last time act nice
*geh geh act like i giv my gf a lot of space
*but this time all true one

SingWei says:
*ya. i am touched. that y i hate u...
*=pp
*ya. thanks lot baby~


永成 says:
*=)
*i will giv u all my support n my shoulder k
*^^
*i will by your side all along the way


永成 says:
*yeap i will by ur side always k
*i wont giv u up
*^^
(sorry baby, i post this without your permission. XD)

Till then~
Nice and memorable outing with You.
Love you much~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com