Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Too numb to feel the pain~

Well, something that i cannot blog here. I just wanna pour out my feeling. =(

It has been a time i am the "blacksheep" of the house. Maybe i am over labeling myself as blacksheep or what. I am over think? this question has been asked few days ago. But thing come continuously, making me no doubt of the question. I am not over think! This is what i go through every single thing.

I started to feel numb of all these treatent. I wondering where i did wrongly. I am trying my best to change to good one. Yea, maybe some part i am wrong. But hello~ no human is perfect one. Even my good also din accept.

I am keep on changing. From bad to good. Change and change and change. But still you not statisfied with me. What can i do then?

Well, maybe it just a period of so-called war? Whatever... I will still accept and face it. Forget and forget and forget.

Till then~
Ba ba Blacksheep...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com