Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friends~~

Each time i think back sem 1 and now. I felt disappointed. To me, to everyone. It really show a lot of contrast. Yea, as my friend wrote. From strangers to best friends, from best friends to family-like friends, from family-like friends to strangers back?

I used to laugh and joke around. I don't know why, i am closing myself to be fun like i used to be. I try to be a spectator for a certain period, i be quiet for that. And yeah, i got the answer i am finding. This is bad  =(

I don't know i am sensitive or what. I couldn't find something to make me go back those happy time. I am afraid, i am disappointed but everytime i hoping everything can be back normal. I know i am naive to think that. =.= I don't mind no one appreciate me. As long as i do my part, that is more than enough.

And now, i will let bygone be bygone. So i will live happily? With my family and dear along. =) Alright, might be the last post for sem 2. Picture with the caption i felt in that. Enjoy~ =)














Sam~ I wanna say thanks to you, i learned a lot from you. You are so great, to be a leader. =) I appreciate you so much, even that is sometime i am really tired of it. But you neve stop helped me. Thanks~ and other, i do enjoy doing group work with you all. Walk through harsh road together. We laugh, we stressed, we joke, we worry. All toghther we faced.
That's great =)


 Well, we have all the time. Serious, laughing, joking and bla bla bla. =)


This i have never seen it before already. And i got it from this picture. JJ~ You look so happy. XD


Yep, every single group have to go through, and finally got the reward.


Hoho~ Liang selamba-ing after all the harsh. XD



Hmm.. This is how i feel. That is someone who will not happy, and someone who will be so much happy. Why don't we just have to be happy together?




Yea, he is the one who will make all of our class laugh together. That's is rare..






yep, thanks her for accompany me before my dear. Thanks her for letting me feel that i am not the only one have weird thinking on friends. And we will still meet in the major. XD


I used to be ss in the class with all people. And everyone will ss together. This is fun, so memorable. =)


Tai kor~ I respect him a lot. because he respect me as well. =) Thanks for the care.


haha.. this is funny. Even pinch also can show the happyness. =)



Yeah! I still agree with that. XD



 hahaha..

 For the first sem..

For the 2nd sem??


Haha.. banyak suey for birthday guy. Gotta be painful. XD


 hmm..

Yep.. but! In the right way. We have to be reality to get what we one. =)



Yes to this.. easy satisfied, will happy all the time.

And thanks dear~ for letting me feel not being left out. Accompany me everywhere, and let me burst out my hard feeling. Thanks a lot. =)

Hmm, it's true that we don't know until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives..
Or? a brighten future will always based on a forgotten past? let go of the mistakes past~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com