Tuesday, June 12, 2007

level 1:violin performance

huh..today is my violin exam..11.35am..tats y i din go to skol lo..hehe..i am so nervous..from ytd nervous till finish my exam..finally finish d..haha..em..it din take more than half an hour la..de guy who is de examination heads..name dr.ivan from australia..omg..so scare man..when it is my turn to exam..then i go up wit my teacher,ee von..who is going to play piano,while i am playing violin..then first face i c dr.ivan..i am not tat nervous edi..hehe..mayb he smile at me..so i not tat scare d..ok..it is de time i going to start playing!! i concentrate at my violin..play 1st song,then 2nd song..ok a..last song de sound going to make ppl peka..omg..last song i become nervous n my hand shaking..cant play tat good d..huh..finally finish..dr.ivan giv comment bout de last song..all last song make lik tat..charm charm..hope can get good result la..pass la..then i can go level 2 d lo..wahahaha..MAY GOD BLESS ME!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com