Friday, June 22, 2007

my eyes...

huh...today at skol 12++...my eyes suddenly bengkak..around de eyes all lik giv mosquito bites*it is not!!*...then my fren(mian yer) say "mayb tis is *hong mo*"..hah...wat is tat?? my scareness suddenly chong to 40'c from o'c...so fast cos i dunno wat is hong mo ma..then i din go tui lo..i go back..*bell ring*..me n shir feng go back door de..we r waiting for our parents come..shir comes first..then my scareness become 60'c...then wait wait n wait..my dad coming..my mom ask "y din go tui leh?" i say "my eyes make me very suffer seeing thing"..dad say "u too tired d la..so it wil come out lik giv mosguito bites lik tat" ...my scareness become 30'c..then my we go eat..omg..i so shy leh..go out wit de eyes red red lik tat de..huh...eat finish d..my mom ask "u go scratch it izzit??" i say "ya"...my mom say "u scratch it wit ur dirty hand only will become lik tat de la"...conclusion is..i not enough sleep..only will come out something lik giv mosquito bites..then i go scratch it so become worst..around eyes all red red n bengkak de..so i after bath i decided to go tui de..cos nth ma..not enuf sleep only..but my dad say "not enuf sleep..n so worst d..summore wan go tui a..dun want go la..sleep until ok first la.." so i din go la..haiz..miss 1 lessons d lo..haiz..


come back from skol tat time...

after bath...it look better rite?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com