Tuesday, June 26, 2007

report card

today is report card day...i no nervous,scare...haha..cos my results 4 me is satisfied..4 my dad also cos no fail ma..haha..then i nth lo...em..today de first year so fast take..a bo everytime need to wait..then sit there c 1 by 1 of my fren go back...so sad..but now..haha..i am de first wan who go back leh...haha..my class teacher,pn.raj..ytd edi told us cal our parents come early..so she can go back early lo...holiao tis teacher..so ytd night i keep thinking wan hw can make my dad come early lo..finally got idea..cal my dad fetch us go skol..b4 tat is my bro fetch de ma..then 7 o'clock go..fetch my bro go skol first..then until me..when go skol tat time..i told my dad..afer a while only u come down lo..then de time is gam gam..i never late..n terus go line up lo..haha..then my dad come edi..pu.raj face look so pai seh..haha..CUTE!! then she show my dad my report card n say not bad..all improve..good...haha..then comment..is i am too playfull..not talkative again..if not everytime take report card tat time wat teachers also say i am too talkative..but now pn.raj say i playfull..haha..izzit i am playfull??haha..after tat sure cal my dad to donate wan lo...every years also lik tat..apa la..hehe..i hope final-exam will b PERFECT!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com