Monday, June 25, 2007

my new eyebrow

tat saturday my sis suddenly ask me wanna have new eyebrow...then i fell interesting on it..haha...then it take a few minutes only..it really pain full..haha..as ppl say de..wan pretty then dun care bout painfull....haha...my sis never learn wan..but i noe my sis got tis bakat..noe y she noe herself got de bakat but din go learn..hehe..cos my dad dun let lo...haiz..my sis very sad leh..but nevermind la..got bakat enuf d ma..haha..so i dare to giv my sis do lo..em..4 me it is AWESOME!! really painfull...haha...dunno hw u all c leh..nice o not leh..haha..come let hav a c...huh..tat pic look my face very pale rite??cos i sick lo...so suffer leh...first is nose stuck...then headache...after tat is cough...later dunno...huh...so suffer leh..everynight cant sleep de...cough then cant breath cos nose stuck...so de pic may look pale lo...hehe...

c..c..c..my new eyebrow...nice??

tis is to show hw my face pale...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com