Saturday, June 16, 2007

mid-year result

Em...i very satisfied bout my result...NO FAIL MAN!!!wahahaha...so happy lo..cos it achieve my aiming..haha..nutil now still got a few sumore not yet get lo...em..so far i get 2 A2 lo..other all B3,B4,C5..accept sejarah is D wat dunno la...for me sejarah get pass is very very satisfied edi..cos sej for me is de hardest sub in de world...omg..haha.. finally pass leh..i was so nervous when taking sej result..then c de marks...PASS!!! wah...so happy man..i jus hope all pass only..then if can get A more good la..haha..but i noe myself lo..hehe..yeah yeah..so far no one sub fail..i hope all also pass then report card tat time my report card book no RED PEN lo..then my dad wont b sad..n i also wont think negative...lik 'haiz..y i am so stupid??get red pen!!haiz..jus lik wasting dad money for tuition'haha...tis time i wont think tat edi lo...but now i should think'wah..good result!!keep it on..next time get more better...then papa wont sad lo..n wont waste de money for de tuition lo..GAMBATEH!!!' hahahaha..em..i think de ppl who look down me also will get surprise o...haha..tis time i so pia reading..get so satisfied de result..wah!!!really happy la..hope after tat de result will better than tis la..n hope dun drop..hehe...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com