Tuesday, June 19, 2007

sport check!!!

today my skol got sport check..sumore so many time...BABI!! only 4A,4N,4G, n 4H get sport...huh..dunno y la..ho chai i din bring cos ytd my fren edi giv signal tat tomoro means today will hav sport check o...actually i goin to bring also de..cos later tui need to cal my fren lo..if din hav hp very ma huan de..then tis morning woke up..then my phone NO BAT!!then din bring lo..haha..so lucky..THANKS GOD!! em..dunno y suddenly check until so many time..4N,4G n 4H kena sport 2 times leh..but my class 4A once only la..haha..then my fren say got ppl go tell teacher wan..dunno la..wat indian bo song tat indian..then 1 1 indian go told o...apa la..sendiri makan sendiri..huh...then all of us din kena lo..cos ytd say d ma..dun bring better..so ma din bring lo..haha..n i saw prefect hand got 1 hp..another prefect got 1 hp also..altogether got 2 hp lo..mayb is indian wan lo..haha..i really hochai..wahaha..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com