Monday, July 2, 2007

canteen's day

yesterday..1st of july..my skol (convent klang) is having de canteen's day..haha..4 me i lik so much canteen day..it is fun..really..haha..de journey is........i woke up at 7.00 am..then go skol gam gam 7.30 am..i so excited..cos my fren (soo ping,ah long n...forget de name)only tis 2 ppl i noe..haha..they all is on de way coming..n i am promise they all to walk wit them..so i cannot break promise de lo..n promise wit ah long also..cannot shy..but i think he is de wan who shy..haha..kek kek wan..keep say to me dun shy..but he keep say to soo ping tat he very shy..apa la..em..b4 tat i edi post up i hope dun wan hav shy situation rite? em.. i think 70% lo..not very shy la..jus lik syok sendiri only..haha..they all arrive at 9++ lo...we walk together until 11.oo only..cos 1 of their fren,ah peng..is going to work lo..hehe..b4 tat..8++..my young papa..he msg me leh..haha..cos long time din chat..feel surprise lo..haha..saw him also..hehe..continue jus now de...n i am de first wan who win my fren stall which is 4N..i get no.10...inside is photo frame..hehe..ok lo..not bad la..then de whole day i din ate..jus ate a bit amy de nasi lemak..huh..noe y? de whether is so so so hot..then no mood to eat lo..jus drinks..my coupon is RM20..can say half of tat is for drinking wan..c..tat y my fren cal me 'tang ki' lo..haha..logic rite? then my birthday pass till so long sumore got ppl giv me presents..haha..got 3 lo..2 is de necklace..soo ping n vin kong gave wan..then another wan is cup..joel gave de..thanks so much o....so happy...actually i cal soo ping not to giv me present d wan..cos i din giv her lo..but she dun care wo..old fren ma..from primary till now..so she din count de lo..she really good to me..even though sumtime we quarrel..but she is de wan who understand me well.. haha..then 11++ until my shif to do work d lo..wah!!more fun..haha..suddenly come a lot of ppl..our corn cup also sell finish d..then de gas bocor..got fire they..huh..so scare..but is ok 4 me..cos i edi biasa wit tat lo..haha..then only 1++ hour until hot dog sell finish..fast la..only me, mian yer n shir feng do only..other din come 4 their shif..so babi..haha..then 2++ d..i feel dizzy..cal my sis to 2.30 fetch me back..cos Saturday..i work until 2++midnight..so very tired lo...hehe..go back sumore get sold by my sis..say go back door sumore say go front door..haiz..hw i noe back door is locked o..everytime cal my sis fetch sure get scold de..biasa of tat edi..em..go back edi lo..hehe..really happy..hope to hav again..here have some pic tat i take yesterday... a few only..haiz



me n amy..


li may,kyalin,me n vivian..

me n wan li..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com