Monday, July 16, 2007

violinist!!!

Talk about ytd first...
ytd i was late to my violin class...cos i am so so so tired..tired until cant wake up..huh...my class is 12.00 to 2.00...manatau i woke up at 12.30...n 1.00 only go..cos bathing lo..haha...actually a woke up at 11.00 edi wan hich is my alarm cry tat time..then i decided to sleep a while more until 11.30 de lo..then sleep until dunno time..sumore when my alarm cry tat time my phone also no bat d..cant c wat is de time lo..then lazy to wake up c...after tat my sis phone ring..guess who calling??is aunty kim..from violin too..she cal my sis then my sis ans edi giv me..huh..then she ask weather i coming o not lo..then i say if now i coming still late ma?? aunty kim say no la..still got one n de half hour...faster come!!! then i faster wake up n take a bath lo..go there tat time i was so malu..then enter de class my teacher(ee von)..playing violin..i go in n say sorry teacher...hehe...then quickly sit down n take out my theory book do..do a bit only..then ee von stop down playing her violin lo..n cal me take out my violin lo..play play play...play until 1.45 edi..e von say ok..n do theory...when doing theory...until ee von take out her violin n play her song..WAH!!! ITS AWESOME!!! huh...really very geng leh...i luv it..haha..then i stoped doin my theory n watch her playing de violin...haha...wit silently...hehehehe...then my brain thinking....
"i wanna to b lik her"....
"i wanna to b a perfect great violinist"....
"i wanna to b popular of playing violin"...
haha..dunno can o not leh...but she really holiao leh..haha..wish myself good luck la...haha...

Violin!!! muz cooperate wit me also lo...K!!!


Today..

when wake up tat time..suddenly giv me think back u...haiz...it make me no mood...at school i jus act nth..cos it not really important...tat cant make me no mood study de..haha..so u r not very worst think 4 me..haha..then come back from tui tat time..i wanna post ytd thing de..then wanna ask u sumthing lo..then suddenly giv me c wat u wrote...haiz...then first first i think y? n y? n y? n y? lastly giv me think tat i hav make a very very correct choices...haha...anywhere...i also will wish u good luck in everything u do...n happy forever la...haha...so i muz thanks one of my fren..he make me choose de correct choices..haha...so..i settle one thing edi lo..so happy leh...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com