Monday, July 23, 2007

poor gal

I suddenly feel very tired..very down...wanna have a long rest..maybe everytime do the same thing...study then tuition..after tat do hwk then do housework..sat,sun working at night watch tv then sleep...haiz...i am so jealous my fren life...study then do hwk then relax..sleep..n de same thing we fight for SPM..but their way is happier then mine...de way we study is much more different..jus lik i study in war...they study in honeymoon...which want will u all prefer?? i prefer study in honeymoon...but i am force to study in war...y should i suffer this??y i canot choose myself?? i tot my all choices will make me happy n enjoy my study..y u make me cannot study in honeymoon, in a happy way...Y?? tat time i really think negative...cant even think positive..got my sister help..only i am here...e...sure not commit sucide o..tat time i really wan give up my study..then my sis say..bcos of u wanna giv up ur study?? its so loss!!! my favorite sub..finally get it..but u wanna giv up...so..from now on..i wanna PIA!!! hahahahaha...

However.....

i am very happy of my VIOLIN RESULT!!!! i get pass..haha..huh...67% marks...fail is below 64%..wah..cha tiam tiam leh..haha...so chi kek..so..i am goin to start VIOLIN LEVEL 2 d lo..haha..so happy...em...my teacher din say anything...then anuty kim say not bad liao..cos first time exam ma..haha..so...next time muz b more good d lo..then de comment is...intodation in certain areas is not quite a reliable as it should be. Listen and take corrective action. tonal control is always important. Listen carefully. Use the bow confidently in all passage.
1st song " J'ai du bon tabac"...22/30 marks...2nd song " ode to joy"...20/30 marks...3rd song " Fiddle time"..19/30 marks...haha..for me 1st is easier...3rd song is harder...so.. i am goin to level 2 d lo..gambateh o..hehe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com