Thursday, July 12, 2007

sad news

haiz........tis morning i woke up at 5++...know y?? cos my dad n my bro quarrel...until make all of us wake up..when i wake up tat time i very 'pek cek' a...again!!! after tat my both sis also wake up d lo..they wan to go out n settle this problem...but tat time my mom know we wake up d..then she come our room n explain to us wat happening..."first is... tat time 2++ midnight d..no much ppl d ma..then my father sit down n rest lo..then 1 of our workers name ahseng...go serve ppl..n tat ppl wan to eat 'balitong'...then ahseng ma order it to tat 'babi chef' lo..cos my dad was resting ma..then de babi chef dunno angry wat la..he cal ahseng to cook!!...huh..then my dad heard tat lo..n wake up go SAY tat babi chef lo..say if u dun wan do u tell me..i will cook..but y u cal ahseng to cook??...then tat time my bro so gam come nearer n nearer..n also heard tat thing d lo..after tat de babi chef cook lo..then de ahseng stand near to de babi chef ma..then de babi chef say 'jus now de indian talking'...n laugh!!...huh..then my bro beh song d lo..terus go scold de babi chef..n wanna tumbuk edi wan...but my dad shout at my bro..CANNOT!! then my bro sabar...until home tat time my bro asking my dad y..then ma quarrel up lo.." after telling us..then my mom say we cant settle d..n cal my sis go to settle lo..then my 2nd sis go..but my first sis dun wan..cos she very tired..but my dad force she go lo..n i follow also..cos i cant sleep hearing my bro crying..haiz...then my both sis advise my bro lo..they advise de thing is very logic..then my bro also become tenang d..then nth d lo..haiz..my dear koko..din wrong at all de..just becos of he really beh tahan d..cos my bro sendiri heard tat thing sure very angry de ma..n very very very long time my bro b patience of babi chef lo...so as a human...patience also got de stage de!!!rite??? all also de babi chef fault..make all of us not enuf sleep..n make my dear koko angry...
Stupid Babi Chef!!! DUN REGRET WAT U DONE!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com