Friday, July 6, 2007

good news!!!

Good News!!! wahahaha....i so shock...when i am preparing to do my muffins jus now...suddenly my dad come to kitchen wit de sweet smile n ask who num is 9855 wan?? then i say my wan lo..then my dad say...wah!! u can get rm100 d lo.... first time de amount of ur phone money so little leh...haha..wow...it is so so so so happy..cos i first time use so little only n it is rm45.90!!! huh..every time i am de top wan..sure over 100++ de..but now..cool man!! i really unbelievable tat i use so little only...so i go n c de form lo..really leh... so geng...haha..em..tis also mean tat..so far my fren no chat wit me edi..n dunno y..haha...it also good..cos i can get rm100 ma..haha...i will continue on...to get rm100..haha..so until here..i need to go c my muffin whether it ok edi o not..if not later cant eat a...hangus pula..haha...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com