Monday, July 30, 2007

huh

Today my fren cal me to join de dancing for de merdeka wan..then i tot is skol dance manatau is 4 whole selangor de..huh..then so many form4 students join..i been choose..then it take skol time to practice..then i think n think n think...i cant make any choices...cos if i join i can get certificate...4 certificate leh..2 from kementerian wan..then 2 from skol de..sumore can get many free thing lik shirt..then 1 day u practice they also giv u rm3...hehe..of cause not becos of de free thing n free money la..de important wan is my certificate...cos my kokurikulum result very bad wan..then can take tis certificate lo...another way leh is my academics...if i join..it use skol time to practice..then no study 4 2 weeks...cos monday til friday need to practice..n 8.00am til 12.30pm...at shah alam...so hard for me to choose..then i told en.afri to give me time..then he give me until 2.00pm only lo..then after skol...1++..i cal my 3rd sister...then she say not bad..but academics also muz care..then she gave 60%...after tat i cal 2nd sister..she say up to u lo..but make sure ur academics not drop...ok...huh..lastly i cal my 1st sister..she say if u wan join then u muz can cover ur study..then i think..em..ok wat..cos i got tuition wat..sumore if not goin to skol then i hav a lot of time to do rivision n tuition homework rite??so i decided to GO...haha...then i can get 4 certificate edi lo..sumore can go celebate merdeka at dataran merdeka..quite fun wan..but i have to work hard for my academics d lo..hehe...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com