Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby have a hard misson to face.

Hmm.. Yup, my baby gonna meet my sister next week. Probably will be on tuesday. huh.. Yesterday We both are so nervous, when i told him. Before this he already get prepared for it. Omg! He is so geng, everything well plan. =)

We were so so nervous. So worried of the results. I got so much confident on him. But i will still so nervous. Worry my baby have to face my fierce sisters. hmm.. Yesterday, he was so nervous, he is the one who gonna face it. Yet, he still able to make me not to worry so much, make me think optimistic about the result, make me got confident on it. =))

Baby, everything gonna be alright. I love want is you yourself. I am sure my sister wont make wrong decision, surely have the same taste with me. XD After all this, everything will be just beautiful.

Yup, our love is strong enough. Not to worry so much huh. =))
Am always here for you, go through this together^^

Early morning play facebook quiz. And i got this.


XD
I cheated want la! haha.. I mean i cheat at the quiz. haha..

Till here then^^
Loves~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com