Thursday, October 29, 2009

Memorable First date of mine^^

27th October~

Yup~ First date of mine with baby. Not a special plan, not a special place. But i can feel special of him, of our love and the sweetness been together, holding his hand, and hugging my baby =)

Well, first plan. Bring baby come klang to have a look of my life. Place around me, my school, and the most missing want~ My aunt house, the place i grow up. As i know my baby not as talkative as other think, his got his cool mood huh. haha.. As for me, i seldom talk when i was driving. A silent car. XD Nothing much here. I miss my aunt so much. I miss being a little child so much!!



Opps~ Baby love to take picture with lot of expression. XD

2nd, shocking plan. XD Went starbucks do our homework. hehe.. I don't feel this is weird. It is so good that baby have a same thought with me. Dating dating also must do homework right. Homework come first then dating. Yeah~ End up, i fall asleep at there =.= and baby draw a cute happy Halloween of 'us'. But, we do do our homework de k. =pp I love to do homework with baby so much! Motivated to do it nicely. * since my baby so good with it * I wont take it pressure-ly, yet i take it as a motivation^^


XDD

Hmm.. A sudden surprise i wanna give my baby. But failed! haha.. I wanna wash a photo of us in a small size and put inside baby purse since baby got no picture inside. But end up, pyramid got no that machine thingy. Ish! =pp And baby! Find a day, we go take neo-print picture k? =)

THE BEST come at last. This is so sweet, so surprise and so unexpected thought happen. Went Bubba gump have our dinner. Nice and story link place. Hoho~ Baby told me the story of Forrest and Jenny. Wow, everything is linked nicely.



That's Forrest and Jenny ^^



Linked. haha..

Yummylisious~





Concentrating draw again. =)

Ta dang~~

OK~ baby started to tell me the 'secret'. Am sitting beside baby closely. While telling the secret, Make me wanna cry for it. I didn't know i will feel so happiness. I didn't know baby go through harsh road to be with me. I didn't know that got someone sacrifice and willingly without condition helping us to be together. This is all i never never think of before. I never never feel before. I always thought my life is like 'this' one. Never change. But on that time, i felt so different! I feel my life is changing with baby and someone around. I was shock until i don't know how to express my feeling. I hug baby, and said 'baby, thank you~ i love you.' This is what i can express from the bottom of my heart. And i do mean it every single word. Baby i love you.


And to someone, thanks for everything you did for us, for our love. Thank you so much for treating me so good, and letting me feel that true friendship do really exits in this world. Make me feel how happiness to have you as my best friends =) Thanks is not enough for me to express how much i appreciate you as my friends. But i do really mean it, i am happy, no no~ is damn happy that i got a friend like you. =)) We will appreciate your sacrifice. ^^

Am so happy until don't know how to express it. Thanks god that give me such a nice present after all. I got a nice baby, got a nice best friends. Omg! This is so so nice! =)
A damn memorable damn sweet damn statisfied date for my very first time.

Love you baby~
Love story to be continue~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com