Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy-princess wish de world HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL =))

I feel like blogging! haha.. This mean i am free in the early morning. Btw, good morning world. This is special. I less blogging at this early time, mostly also i were sleeping, or go for school already. So be proud to see this post. ahaha.. Well, a super lame morning.

Talk about yesterday night. Have a moon cake festival party with my classmate and few from the other class. Shock huh that i can attent night party? See my conversation between me and sister.

Jie, this thursday hor. My friend organise moon cake festival night party. Can i go? I will come back early! Around 11.30. *talk in the rush way before she reject*
No, 11 must reach home.

WOW!! Surprise! 11 is a late for me. I can't believe they allow!

What a lame happy-princess do when at home this few days. I talk to my sisters lamely, and as i know they wont reply me a single word. But yet, i still talk. And i answer myself, i laughted myself ( what a rude laugh own self) . Is like, things happen around me do really make me down. If i am keep on downing like that, my problem wouldn't slove. From friends advise. I think i should be more patient. And so this is what i did. XD I smile, when i come back home. I ask, wheather have dinner with me or not. Sometime no, and i really screw them up of cause la play play want. I said "go go go, don't eat with me, i play 'ze pi' " And they laughted! ahaha.. I am happy i finally got back my feeling =) hmm, got once i asked. I haven buy my dress for my sister weeding. My sisters said, no need buy. Wear back old want nor, the red colour want very nice also ma. I know my sister everytime talking sure won't in the good way want everytime in sarcastic way. But i know, they actually happy inside^^ And got once, i no in mood. Without my smiley face, my face is damn busuk want. My sister come and talk to me. She said, Don't put your face with smelly face, not nice. I know you stress, everytime have to think a lot. Relax a bit when come back home. If not old easily a.
This really touching me. and i still mean it.

I LOVE YOU SISTERS!

A good news for me! My figure! I started to change my style. Since my new tutor so picky now. And its 2nd sem already. My grad still the same. And so yong cheng help me up. Now, my style same with his style. But still his want nicer la. hehe Omg! i really love it! Even my sisters started to said nice ( if not they will only say not bad =.=)

THANKS A LOT TO YONG CHENG^^


That's all for this morning. I got to go~~
Toodless~
=)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com