Saturday, October 17, 2009

"weiwei, pai seh ha. I will sayang you more de la. XD" By myself.

Ai ! I actually got a lot thing to pose. But i don't know which i should start with first. So for now, think what write what. It gotta be messy. XD

Let's start of with Moon cake festival.
Not a satisfied MoonCake festival. This is the first time i felt different when celebrating. Went my aunt house. Omg! I miss there so much! My childhood spend there for 16 years. I miss my aunt so so much T.T hmm.. well, that day everything setup my own. *Thumbs up*. Aiys~ even my favorite infront me i also can't happy. My lovely steamboat, first time didn't enjoy it at all. What a festive man!! Hate it!







Webcam with soya after that.


Oh well, I mention before my figure evolve other style of shading which lead by yong cheng. And de only first week. My figure do choosen and pasted on the wall !! Wahaha.. this really make me oh-so -damn-happy. And of cos got to thanks so so much cheng ^^

Spot mine~

Chun-ted~

My dear peng birthday!
A very-god-damn-scary-surprised for her by soon lim. XD This surprise is scary enough. Even peng do cried. What SL did is. He act angry, i not sure what thing he angry at. And avoiding peng as well for 2 days before her birthday. And this make peng do think something bad she did to SL. And so she felt guilty and cried. @.@ SL a SL. Why so serious la. haha.. Hoho, On that day, revenge happened. Peng hit SL so hardly. XD

























As for myself.
I am sick again. Luckly i slept early yesterday and this make my sickness not very serious. hehe.. And er, first time. Someone cook ginger 'desert' for me to cure my sickness. Omg! So shock. Even my parents didn't do that also. hehe.. My itchy mouth can't cover own secret. So stupid. I don't mind share with others. But just, i felt guilty when i tell out. I am just too stupid! He treat me that, and now i feel guilty for him! Argg!! Why am i like that. T.T I got to love myself more! Aiys~ So much thing happen nowadays. Someone who actually make me feel secure of everything happen. Luckly la got someone there. =)

My favorite sweet ever. !

Shake shake~

hoho~ By cheng.

hehe~ by han.

I just love sleeping. When sleeping also smiling. XD

Woots.~ Today went to choose my bridemaid dress.~

Nice not? XD

That's all for now.
Good Night~
Have a beautiful nightmare.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com