Friday, October 23, 2009

I want to be the lucky one~

This post is specially dedicate to someone i like ^^

Note: If you cannot bear the sweetness and the geli-ness of what i gonna say. So you better don't start reading it. =pp

Ok ~ i started to shy now. @.@
Well, as you know. This is the first time i get into relationship. This is the first time i feel in love. The first time being loved like what you did to me. =)

Back then, i never thought we would together at all. What i feel is like, you are the sky and i am the ground. That is something impossible to think at. Of course i never never thought of you falling to me, or i falling to you. But miracle do happen when i am not alert to it.

I got no idea how we become close. and i also don't remember how we have our chat that makes me said that "i willing to be your listener". You told me this word touched your heart XD I felt our faith start from there. As time pass, we getting more and more closer. We getting more and more understand each other.

This started with, got once i was really stressed and sad about how my sisters treat me. And he came concern me. After few days, till he become emo pula. And i was kay poh, i go ask. XD Well, he don't want tell me. ish! Ok lo fine then. I don't mind. hehe.. Yet, He do ask me a lot and tell me a lot.

Its most about love thingy. And i was guessing, hoho~ he is in love. On that time, he don't want tell me who is it yet. And so i fine with it. I don't know why i am not that curious to know. He asked for few times why i am not curious about who is it also XD. 1 thing i most remember one is, i said wow~ who is that lucky one huh? XD and yadi yada~

He scolded me stupid for being not attentive. bahahah..

Is like, the story start like that. First i didn't know his love one is me. I didn't even think of me. At all! He did throwing all the clue to me already. I still didn't get it. Yet, i still said, who is that lucky one. hahaha.. This make him wanna scold me stupid. =pp But thanks han~ for really putting the clue until so obvious. And that time, i was so surprise and i really hard to admit it. So i pretend i am don't know. @.@ He treat me good more and more obvious, that makes me hardly wanna pretend anymore. At last, he finally told me everything, clear off everything.

After he knew and i knew. I told him i need time for it. Yup^^ he is no rush, that won't scare me away. He said, i am worth to wait. =)) And after all, he treat me oh-damn-good. He bring bread for me, he cook ginger tea when i am sick, u help to improve my work and the most surprised me is, u bought me my favorite sweet. As i thought no much people know that. I was really surprised^^ and i love and miss that sweet for so so long already. Finally i got it. Yeah~

I don't know i take how long time to decide to accept him as my dear. For me, time is not the matter. What i want is, i understand and i feel the truth from him. Yup, i got it within that period. I feel secure whenever he is beside me. I feel i am myself when in front him. I feel simple. ^^

22th October is the day we together. This is funny still! I thought he knew we are couple already. Actually he didn't know. He wanna make a celebration only ask me again. But Ai ! I spoiled his plan which is going to be romantic one. Dear! i don't care huh.. i still want it. =p

Before i knew, after i knew, and after we together also got funny memory. A sweet memory of us. Our journey will start from here, our sweet memory will creat from there. Our love will lead the way for us right? =)

I not gonna say thanks to you yet. =p Because our journey is still a long way to go a lot of thanks i gonna say. Am will appreciate what you did to me. First love of mine, will be the great one ^^

Am the lucky one =)
Love story of us~
To be continue...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com