Friday, November 13, 2009

Happiness do make me sweet =)

Oh well, yesterday was funny. I was taking nap around 10 to 11 night. I supposed to wake at 11 when baby wake me up. Ended up, i fall asleep again until 3.40 +! Oh gosh!! I am so panic that i haven touch my assignment yet. And i felt guilty that i didn't notice baby messages, 3 message by baby when i was sleeping. Making baby were alone at that night doing assignment. hmm~ Sorry baby, i slept die ler. hehe..

Is all wasted that i waked. That is nothing for me to do, i want to use comp but can't. =.= I wanna sleep back, but i was stressed up, i afraid i couldn't finish up. Stupid la~

Early morning went baby place again to borrow his comp for my illustrator. This few day also went there, because of got table there is more convinient, Or maybe i wanna see baby more? XDD Were so nervous that couldn't finish up on time. Hmm.. At last, i still can't finished up, i went to sleep half way. =.= Well, the final outcome is nice, cute! My playground alphabets. haha.. I like it so much! Thanks baby for the guide still =) That is worth for me to work hard for it. You all never know how much i stressed for this own alphabets thingy, from research unitl the end result. huh~
Got it at baby profile. And i like it^^ There wrote, You already found her, congratulation. hahaha



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com