Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love you sis~

Well, time passes so fast. 21st Nov is reaching which mean one of my sister is leaving now. To someone house, to somewhere happiness. =)

Hmm.. let's talk about my 2nd sis~ When i haven step into college world. She is someone damn relaxing one, no worry about family thingy. haha.. and yet, this make me like to find her talk about myself a lot.  Even though she sometime don't answer me (my sisterS style). After i got into my college life. Oh shit! She change, she change into someone quite unreasonable. Hmm.. ya, i knew that she is worried about me. And maybe she is not use to care me, she used the wrong way. haha.. My sister is cute. I understand her, and so i accept her. =)

She is someone easily get bully by family . XD It is because she is damn soft hearted one. Whatever thing she will go help, she will go do. However, she is the most who helped me whenever i get scold or what. Erm, not help. But concern me, still she will stand that side =.=
Hmm..what can i say more? A lot alot thing. I can't describe her by just word. However, what she did, she does. I still love her^^ 

This few days, she make me feel back those lovely time. Her voice is so soft to hear, her care is so caring~ Omg! She making me miss her, heavy hearted to leave her lo. =( I was thinking without her in this family. What will it be? I am actually quite afraid. I was thinking, there is no one will talk to me like what she does. *Cos my 1st sister is damn fierce one XD*. Or maybe no one will stand my side and think already. hmm... Well, i shouldn't think of those negative thingy. Shit la me. Everytime know how to think negatively only. =.=




 Till here then~
I wish my sister.
Happy, angry, sad, argue, stress, laugh and so on in the HAPPINESS WAY XD
XING FU KUAI LE^^
Love you so much~ =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com