Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Month Anniversaryyy~

Yeah! Its already one month. Fast huh? My gosh.. hehe..
Well, in this period time. I learn a lot of thing. Even i have experience from around me the couple. Yet, that is something only couple itself will know it. Like how i feel now. Something Other spectator just don't understand. First it is quite upset for me. Hmm.. After few days thinking and baby advise. Only i knew that. I cannot blame them for being misunderstand. =)

In this period, i getting more and more appreciate him. What he did do make me feel i am someone special. I won't feel left out, i won't feel lonely, and i won't feel afraid of everything even friends is getting far from me. hmm. Not to talk about sad thing. This is special post for us. =)

I love you baby.. XD Yep, i know and he know that we both serious to each other. This making us do whatever thing also in realistic. We won't act, we won't purposely do something. This is weird, we got the same thinking. =.= He told me he is not romantic person. Fine lo~~ =p hahaha.. I am sweet can already what, this also influences him to be sweet too. XD

Hoho~ I love baby one thing, he know how to cook. haha.. Till now, he already cooked green bean and 'tang yuen' ler. Omg! My favorite dessert he almost all also know how to cook. Wahaha.. So 'xin fu' that i got my niang-nainai-lovely-sweet-dear. XD haha.. Pai seh huh baby, this is something i most wanna share with people. haha..

A simple love can bring sweetness one. * showing off * XD haha..
And YET!
I do something for you my dear~  ( Play it, and wait until full upload only see yea? Only nice.. ) hehe



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDpW4v50sI

Love you muchie baby~
This is our first month, and that is still long way to go.. =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com