Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleepy date with baby XD

Yesterday 10 Nov.

Submission of my maximalism design assignment. Oh~ is a nightmare still. I only slept 30 MINUTES to done that. huh~ That is completely tired~ Xin came my house done it together. Haha.. That's better is someone burn midnight oil with me. XD Well, quite a bit of satisfaction of it. I just don't understand why i am so slow, spending lot time in just a small part of it. Ai ! Tortoise la me. =.=


Yup, as what we plan. Yesterday is my 2nd date with baby. A first movie with baby and er.. love story =) Time traveler's wife~ That is touching, lovely wife that can accept a time traveler husband that can all of so sudden dissappear. Worrying his safeness. Hmm.. Not to talk so much * Give whoever wish to watch, heart itchy =pp* Go watch then ^^

See! This movie is so nice~ Yet, i was in sleepy mood and i still want to watch. Omg! That is suffer. Can you imagine, while my eyes is closing and i force it open just to watch. haha.. No choice la. The movie is just nice~ Oh yeah, not to forget we went Canton-i have our lunch. Is yummy~ The funniest is, baby order so much. I worrying weather we could finish up not. Even the waiters there keep on asking us could you all finished up? XDD End up, we finished it. =)

haha.. Sleepy date! Hahaha..
Sorry baby~ Not enjoy much with this stupid sleepyness.
And i didn't take picture. ish!

Oh yeah~ Full page of our outing together. What i said to baby before. He draw for our memory, i blog for our memory =)

Carl's Jr~

Baby wearing formal look so nice =)

Playground~ He told me he didn't play swing before he came here. @.@ hehe

Yep~ I bought a cap. I like it XD

That's all about.
Sleepy-date love~ XD
Toodless~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com