Sunday, November 8, 2009

It reached~

Hmm.. My problems always come and go making me so freaking tired of it. I feel i gonna collapse SOON.

My sisters till now still don't believe me at all. They doubting me everyday everytime. T.T Day by day, Things getting serious until i couldn't handle it. At last i choose to let them doubt me, i am tired of explaining.

But nowadays, what happened do actually reached my limits of patient. I no longer can handle this anymore. Plus, my assignment do stressed me up already. I need to do housework, i need to do assignment, and i still need to face how you all treating me. =( I AM TIRED!! IS REAL TIRED! T.T

Why they doubt me? I hate it.

Whenever i doing my assignment. They will started to doubt me. Is it i am really so many things to do? or i go out play or dating. I was like~ huh? Such a long time i am busying with my assignment already, and now you still doubt me! and please, before i got into relationship i am this busy already! Don't relate it~

And you take 3rd sister and compare. ' She got 3 assignment to do, she still able to go out with us'. OMG! She only got 3 assignment to do, and you think she is busy. But what about me? I got tons and tons assignment, and its design still. And you don't believe i am this busy you don't believe me =(

You scold me for not doing housework, said 3rd sister is busy still got do housework. SHIT! She didn't ! She don't even touch any single thing. When i said she didn't do, you pula help her said she is BUSY! What the hack is this! Is like i am the one who do housework, is like i am the one who always busy of assignment. No one can see it! T.T But 3rd sister not at all, you all just understand her but not me. =(

I am angry of yesterday happening. My 3rd sister not happy with me when she is back. I don't know what i did. Is like so sudden. Ok fine, i know this is her herself weird altitude. What actually happen is yesterday, i just forgot to take my shirt upstairs. And my 2nd sister helped me to do. She scolded me for not doing this everytime. I was like, this is my first time I normally also got take (maybe i am tired or what i forget). And i said ' what i did? Why you so angry of me'. 2nd sister do help me ask why so she 'mang zhang'. And know what, she said ' i just angry her'. SHIT! I cried! I don't understand why she is not happy and simply take me and scold. Is it i am so nice to be expressed what you not happy with? T.T

You said i am big , not listen to you already. Since when i am not listening to you? What you want what you said, i do my best to fulfilled it. And now you still not happy with it, and said i didn't listen to you. =(

I am human too! I got limits, i got heart. Why everyone is scolding me for no reason when they are not happy? Fine then~ I don't know what should i do. I will just keep quiet and let you all scold like so stupid.

What can i do make you all believe me? I am really tired of this. Is it i need to swear to let you all believe? Stop it please. Am gonna collapse soon~

Thanks god that at least in the house my didi believe me and understand me. At least a place for me to burst out everything. Not to forget my dear, he is beside me everytime too =)

Lots thing happen nowadays. Is just so bad luck.
Can i just ignore it?
When only can no need to sad of this stupid thing anymore?
Put a full stop there please.
=((

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com