Monday, January 14, 2008

1st day cleaning house.

Ok..last Saturday, taking work time to clean de house. Cos no other days d,its too busy for me and my sisters also. So we have to take working time at night to clean de house. Chinese new year is in de corner d, as Chinese tradition law, must clean de house when Chinese new year. This is de first time i clean house so suffer. haiz.. before that i haven move, stay with my aunt never so suffer when cleaning house ler.. and de most cham thing is we only clean my parent's room. OMG!! it already make me very suffer, so dirty. Dust are everywhere hiding. Know what? my nose very very sensitive to all those dirty thing like dust. huh? now i got flu, nose stuck. haiz...and haven finish clean also. Only parent's room. haiz..need to suffer again.

Announcement when school...
Wednesday,16/1: kenal track for merentas desa.
Thursday,17/1: pertandingan merentas desa.
Monday,22/1: sukan tara.
Friday,18/1: raptai sukan.
Friday,25/1: sukan tahunan.

OMG agian!! all thing are so pack. today this then tomoro that. haiz...Gambateh la..^^..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com